Your safety matters to us!
We are incorporating CDC and local Health Department guidelines to keep our guests and employees safe. In addition, we are committed to the following:
Employees will wear face coverings and practice physical distancing protocols whenever possible.
All rental equipment will be sanitized prior to each usage. Our vehicles and physical locations will be thoroughly and frequently disinfected.
We’ve added limited and contact free fitting options to ensure maximum safety and peace of mind for both our guests and employees.
COVID-19 Operating Procedures
The procedures outlined below are designed to safeguard the health and safety of our guests and employees while providing the excellent customer service and outstanding ski and snowboard equipment that Black Tie is known for.
- DISINFECTION: All tools, workstations, vehicles and shop surfaces are sanitized daily using an EPA-approved microbial disinfectant.
- PRE-DELIVERY: All rental equipment (including, but not limited to, helmets, skis, snowboards, boots, and poles) is disinfected using an EPA-approved microbial disinfectant while wearing masks before being loaded into a sanitized delivery bag. The vehicle interior is sanitized daily and between any staff transitions.
- AT DELIVERY: We wear masks to unload and deliver your rental equipment and adhere to social distancing guidelines through this process. Additionally, we sanitize any tools utilized for adjusting bindings, etc. and our paperless waiver system further minimizes contact. Our preference is to conduct fittings in an outdoor environment or open areas (lobby, foyer, garage) when possible. Enhanced procedures to provide limited or contact free boot-fittings are available based on the preference of our clientele. We ask that all guests wear masks throughout the entire fitting. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own face covering, but we can provide disposable masks for those in need.
- AT PICK-UP: Our staff will wear masks and sanitize all returned rental equipment.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH SCREENINGS: We are requiring employees to check for COVID symptoms before each shift and to stay home if they feel unwell. In addition, employees will undergo daily temperature checks at the start of each shift.
Other Important Notes:
- We prefer cashless transactions. Gratuities for our delivery technicians can be added to your credit card.
- Email us at [email protected] or call 866.360.6433 if you have any additional questions about our COVID-19 prevention procedures.
We also understand the difficulty making decisions during these uncertain times and want you to feel confident in reserving your rental equipment. Black Tie will give a full refund to any guest who cancels their reservation more than 48 hours in advance. Guests who need to adjust their reservations within 48 hours, please reach out to the location you booked with directly.
We remain committed to delivering the same high quality of service, while doing our part to keep our guests, employees, and communities safe. We can’t wait to see you on the slopes!